The candidate will be performing activities such as:
- brainstorming and defining concepts for new projects;
- branding and visual identity;
- creation of off-line graphic outputs (financial statements, company profiles, strategic plans, presentations, brochures and flyers);
- creation of ADVs in a variety of print and digital formats;
- data-visualisation and creation of infographics;
- creation of digital and printed outputs to support social media and events;
- study and creation of illustrations or icon sets.
The candidate will be expected to work independently on high-level projects and may have to interact directly with the client.
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 package (in particular Power Point)
- University degree or equivalent in Graphic Design;
- good knowledge of the English language (spoken and written);
- ability to work in multidisciplinary teams;
- reliability and sense of responsibility;
- high precision and attention to detail;
- good interpersonal skills (also under stress);
- passion and aptitude for constant monitoring and updating on graphic, digital and other trends;
NOTE Applications without a personal portfolio (link or pdf) and candidates who do not meet the above-mentioned requirements will not be taken into consideration.