The candidate will be performing activities such as:
- qualitative and quantitative analysis of company processes with consequent identification of strengths and areas for improvement in order to integrate environmental sustainability into the company's business model;
- definition of strategies for dialogue and involvement of stakeholders;
- definition of Sustainability Plans with related qualitative-quantitative objectives and their monitoring with particular focus on the environmental dimension (SBTi);
- analysis of environmental risks and impacts;
- setting up LCA and carbon, product, organisational and/or environmental footprint calculation models;
- sustainability reporting activities in line with the Standards of the Global Reporting Initiative, IIR, TCFD, SDGs and other recognised frameworks;
- support for the compilation of sustainability indices;
- definition of sustainable supply chain management programmes;
- implementation of policies, procedures in the field of environmental sustainability.
The candidate will have to work independently on high-level projects, dealing directly with the client.
- University degree or Master's degree in environment and energy;
- technical and regulatory knowledge in the environmental field;
- good knowledge of the English language (spoken and written);
- good knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 package;
- autonomy and ability to organise work;
- resourcefulness, flexibility and ability to work in multidisciplinary teams;
- aptitude for problem solving, curiosity and a willingness to explore and study in depth, looking for new and customised solutions to the client's specific characteristics and needs;
- motivation with regard to sustainability issues and corporate social, economic and governance responsibility;
- willingness to travel.